The NDIA and Boosting Local Care Workforce Program are pleased to invite you to attend the Connecting Wentworth for a stronger care and support workforce forum.
The NDIA and BLCW are aware that a well-functioning NDIS market relies on well-connected stakeholders, working collaboratively and effectively to enable adequate supply to the meet the needs of NDIS participants.
- Hear from the NDIA about the demand and opportunities for support services in the Wentworth region
- Hear from the Boosting the Local Care Workforce team on innovative recruitment strategies
- Develop an understanding of service delivery innovation to meet the needs of your local community.
- Participate in guided conversations exploring challenges and solutions in the region.
- Build your networks with local service providers, enabling services, BLCW and NDIA
Location: Midway Centre, Midway Drive Buronga
Date and Time: Tuesday 20th September 9:00am for 9:15am start to 3:00pm
Morning tea & Lunch will be provided.