Building FAQ

Answers to some frequently asked questions on building and construction in the Wentworth Shire.

If the heater is not portable, you will need to apply to Council for a permit to install the oil or wood heater. Once the heater has been installed, and prior to use, you are required to contact Council to arrange for a final inspection.