If you have trouble visiting our libraries in person, never fear, we have hundreds of titles to browse in our digital library. BorrowBox is an app that can be downloaded to any smartphone or tablet device, it contains eBooks and audiobooks for you to access for free.
eBooks are digital books that can be read on a screen. Font can be made larger or smaller by clicking the aA font button in the bottom left of your screen. Screen colour/background can also be changed. Audiobooks are recorded stories that can be played and listened to, this is particularly helpful for long car rides, or for those who are visually impaired.
1. Download the BorrowBox app to your device.
2. Log in. Our service is listed as Wentworth Shire Library. Your username will be your library membership number, found on the back of your library card. Your password is your six digit date of birth (this can be changed later).
3. Browse titles in the collection and find a book you would like to read/listen too.
4. Click “Borrow” to loan the book, if the book is already on loan a “Reserve” option will be available so you are next in line for the title.
5. Click on “Read now” to download the book.
6. Go to “My library” to see all titles you have downloaded/loaned. Select the book you would like to read. Enjoy!
7. If there is a book you would like to read but it is not listed on our digital library, please contact email@example.com and we will endeavour to purchase the title for you.