Council owns and operates a network of public halls and venues across the municipality for the benefit of residents and community groups.
For all public venue enquiries, contact Wentworth Shire Council on (03) 5027 5027.
Those hiring any of these facilities should be aware of five basic guidelines for hire:
- Serving of liquor in all venues is subject to Council and Police approval
- Smoking is PROHIBITED in all venues
- No furnishings or other chattels to be removed without prior Council approval
- All utilities to be turned off and building securely locked on departure
- Council is committed to embedding child safe practices across our services. Anyone using a Wentworth Shire Council venue must abide by Council’s Child Safe Code of Conduct available here.
Please fill out the initial booking form and submit to Council. A Customer Service Officer will contact you to confirm your booking.
For the use of the Community Announcement Boards or Bridge Banners please fill out the below form and submit to Council. A Customer Service Officer will contact you to confirm your booking.
- Wentworth Town Hall & Community Meeting Room, Short Street, Wentworth
- Midway Function Centre, 6 Midway Drive, Buronga
- Memorial Room at Visitor Information Centre, Darling Street, Wentworth
- Pooncarie Hall, Pooncarie
- Anabranch Hall, Anabranch Mail Road
- Carramar Drive Sporting Complex Oval & Pavilion, Sturt Highway, Gol Gol
- Curlwaa Oval, Memorial Road, Curlwaa
- Pomona Hall, Pomona Road, Pomona
- PS Ruby Paddle Boat (vessel currently not cruising)