Panel Contract 2022/2023
Council advises that submissions are now open for the 2022/23 Panel Contract.
The closing date for the Panel Contract is 3.00pm, Friday 7 October 2022.
Only submit applications for the service or services you wish to provide. To submit your business details to Council you need to complete the form linked at the bottom of this page. The form includes the following contracts;
PC2223/01 – Supply of Building Trades, Professional and Consultation Services
PC2223/02 – Hire of Construction Plant and Equipment
PC2223/03 – Supply of Road Construction Materials
Information Required to Complete the Form
Council requires that the following information and documentation is supplied (where applicable) with your completed Tender submission by the closing date. Please ensure you have the following available to you before attempting to complete the form:
- Company Details including your Company name, primary contact, business address, contact phone numbers, e-mail and ABN and/or ACN.
- Evidence of plant and fleet available that have been tendered.
- Evidence of Plant Maintenance Records.
- Licences, qualifications and/or Certificates of Competency, where applicable.
- Demonstrated performance or experiences in similar contracts.
- Current Public Liability Insurance (Full Insurance Policy or Certificate of Currency).
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (Full Insurance Policy or Certificate of Currency), where applicable.
- Workcover Insurance (Full Insurance Certificate of Certificate of Currency), where applicable.
- Motor Vehicle / Plant Insurance (Full Insurance Certificate of Certificate of Currency).
- Confirmation as to whether your business is registered for GST.
Should you have any queries, prior to starting your submission or during the submission process please dont hesitate to contact the Roads and Engineering Department on 03 5027 5027.
Information for Tenderers
Please refer to the following documents for terms and conditions and scope of services for the 2021/22 Panel Contract.