GRANT FUNDING OPPORTUNITY – 26 DECEMBER 2022
If you’re a small business or a not-for-profit organisation in NSW and you’ve been directly impacted by storms and floods from 4 August 2022 or 14 September 2022 onwards, you may be eligible for a storm and flood disaster recovery small business grant.
This disaster recovery grant of up to $50,000 is to help pay for the costs of clean-up and reinstatement of a small business or not-for-profit organisation’s operations.
You must be a small business or a not-for-profit organisation in a defined disaster area (AGRN 1030 or 1034) to be eligible.
Covered costs could include, but are not limited to:
• payment for tradespeople to conduct safety inspections
• equipment and materials required for cleaning up
• equipment and materials essential for immediately resuming operations
• payment for a cleaner if the service would not have been needed, or exceeds ordinary cleaning costs, in the absence of the disaster
• the removal and disposal of debris, damaged materials or damaged stock
repairing premises and internal fittings
• leasing temporary premises within the defined disaster area, replacing or repair of motor vehicles registered for business use, or replacing lost or damaged stock, if it’s essential for resuming operations.
View the short video for hints and tips to help businesses apply for financial support with Service NSW.
For further information including eligibility criteria, visit https://bit.ly/3HY1jfC