Entry into Victoria from New South Wales is restricted and only those with a permit or those with an exception or an exemption, can enter Victoria.
New South Wales/Victorian border communities will continue to have exceptions. Those living in border communities (including Wentworth and Balranald) will be able to access the ‘border bubble’– using their driver’s license to prove their residential address. If you live in one of the border communities you do not need to apply for a permit.

For further information visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/information-cross-border-communities