Dine & Discover NSW registration
The NSW Government has extended Dine & Discover NSW to 30 June 2022.
It gives customers more time to use their vouchers and support local businesses given the easing of COVID-19 restrictions.
Register your business to participate in the scheme today. Customers must use their vouchers before 30 June 2022.
Dine & Discover NSW vouchers are divided into two categories.
- Dine NSW Vouchers — for takeaway meals and dining in restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs and clubs.
- Discover NSW Vouchers — for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
If you haven’t already, NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers now.
For customers who have already applied, an additional 2 x $25 vouchers will automatically appear in the Service NSW app by 1 December 2021.
If customers received the original vouchers in paper format, they will be able to call Service NSW after 1 December2021 to let us know how you would like to receive the 2 additional vouchers.
Vouchers can only be used within businesses that have implemented a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are registered as COVID Safe.
How to register
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Click the ‘Proceed to Register’ button.
- Log in or create your MyServiceNSW Account and follow the prompts.
To be eligible for the scheme your business needs to:
- have an active ABN. To be accepted into the scheme, your registration information will be validated with your ABN. Please ensure your details are correct and make any updates via the Australian Business Register.
- operate in NSW in one of the eligible industries listed on the registration webpage
- be registered as COVID Safe and have a COVID Safety plan in place.
If your business has more than one location under the same business name and ABN, you can only register one location during the test and pilot phase. You will be able to add other locations when the scheme rolls out across the state.
You can keep track of voucher payments to your business in your Service NSW Business Profile. Only the person who registered on behalf of your business will be able to access this information.
What happens next
After your registration is submitted, you can track the progress of your application through the Business Profile section of your MyServiceNSW Account. If you haven’t set one up, we will create one for you as part of the registration process.
You will receive an email notification if your registration is approved with instructions on how to get started.
Once approved, all the information you will need to set up your business to accept Dine & Discover NSW vouchers is in the Business Profile section of your MyServiceNSW Account.
This includes a link to download the Service NSW for Business app so you can scan customer vouchers. You can keep track of voucher payments to your business in your Service NSW Business Profile.
Only the person who registered on behalf of your business will be able to access this information.
The Business Profile also has step by step guides on redeeming vouchers and digital artwork including Dine & Discover NSW badges and posters. These can be printed and displayed within your business to let customers know that you are a participating business.
All NSW residents aged 18 and over can now apply for Dine & Discover NSW vouchers.
Once customers get their vouchers, they’ll be able to use them at participating businesses across the state.
See Service NSW for more information for businesses and FAQs.